[GNC] encoding bug in 3.0

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Apr 10 11:34:09 EDT 2018

Please make sure to keep the conversations on the mailing list unless
explicitly asked to send private mails. Additionally, that one person you
reply to may not have all the answers. You have more chances for a complete
answer by keeping the conversation on the list.

You can do so by using the "Reply to all" or "Reply to list" features of your
mail program.

Op dinsdag 10 april 2018 14:20:13 CEST schreef René Romijn:
> Hi Geert,
>
> I allready reverted back to 2.6.20, but i can try again.
>
> The problem is that my username contains é and gnucash 3.0 seems that it
> cannot handle that.
>
> Where exactly are the trace files located?

Oops, I forgot to add the link explaining that:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile

Geert