[GNC] Addition of Mailing List Subject Prefix

Dale Alspach alspachde at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:38:20 EDT 2018

Question for those who want the [GNC] prefix:
Would having the email from be from the list (gnucash-user at gnucash.org)
instead of the user (original sender) serve as well?

This would also help with the "remember to reply to the list" issue. Reply,
Reply-all, Reply-list would include the list address.
I believe the mailing list software would still put the original sender
address in the headers so that an off-list reply would be possible.

Some view this type of address munging as being bad but I believe that in
the case of gnucash-user this is the de facto preference of the maintainers
and developers.

Dale