[GNC] Addition of Mailing List Subject Prefix

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 22:21:41 EDT 2018

Yes please can we have emojis instead :-)

Your concerns are also mine, it was requested by one person who didn't seem
to be a regular reader/contributor and someone else that also looked to be
a non-contributor to the mailing list followed up with a wow this is a
great idea.  Despite a few people at the time saying they didn't want it,
Liz chose to implement it and we haven't heard a dicky bird from her
since.  I would have much preferred some sort of survey of the list to
gauge support for the proposal before arbitrarily forcing it on everyone.

Might as well go off to Nabble and read all about it :-)

Cheers Dave H.