[GNC] Income & Expense Reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Apr 11 18:05:53 EDT 2018

To your #1:
Unfortunately, not without writing a custom report, which at present, is not trivial.
Likely the easiest means would be to copy/paste each to a spreadsheet, showing all accounts(that is, even those with zero totals) so everything lines up between both, and then combining and customizing from there.

The same would go for #2, once in a spreadsheet, you can change the sign easily.

Regards,
Adrien