[GNC] Addition of Mailing List Subject Prefix

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Thu Apr 12 04:34:08 EDT 2018

William Bixby <wbixby at usa.net> writes:

> I'm surprised at the objections, as my experience is that mail lists
> adding the list ID in the subject is the 'norm' and very common.  The
> few, like gnucash was, that don't are the outlier.

I follow about 20 mailing lists and gnucash-users is the only one having
prefix.

For those which do not want or can't use Gmane, they ca filter either
locally or at the server level by using List-ID, so I simply do not see
the reason for this poor-man's filtering...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
While contemplating the objects of the senses, a person
develops attachment for them, and from such attachment lust