[GNC] Include unused accounts in budgets, and behaviour of placeholder accounts in budgets

Ronal B Morse ron at morsehouse.com
Fri Apr 13 11:55:27 EDT 2018

for the first question try:

view > filter by > other

then put a check mark in the "show zero total accounts" box.

Not sure on the second, but the fix may be as simple as reassigning the
transaction to the correct expense account, i.e., something like
ex:food:dining:drinks.  You should also be able to delete the errant
transaction in the "dining" placeholder and re-enter it, again assigning
the transaction to the proper inflow and outflow accounts.

RBM