[GNC] Include unused accounts in budgets, and behaviour of placeholder accounts in budgets

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 08:52:17 EDT 2018

Ankur,

I suggest filing a bug report about that second point in the budget report
if you have already migrated to release 3.0 and you still see it there.
That report has been revised rather recently and I do not remember exactly
when.  I recall years ago there were some issues in that report which
caused me to just abandon trying to use it then and I have not tried it
lately.

David C