[GNC] Gnucash 3.0-1 crashes on MacOS 10.13.4

Subramanian Venkateswaran subramanian.venkateswaran at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 08:41:59 EDT 2018

Thank you for your mail.

I could not find any transaction before 1st April 2009 with the approach
you said.

I use Gnucash to record only personal finance.

If it helps, it always informs me that there is a lock and when I choose
open anyway, it crashes with the error that I mentioned in the above mail.

Regards,
Subramanian V.