[GNC] Gnucash 3.0-1 crashes on MacOS 10.13.4

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Apr 15 10:30:42 EDT 2018

OK.

The “could not obtain the lock” dialog is expected after a crash.

Please open a bug and attach (don’t copy-and-paste) one of the several crash reports you will have accumulated. You can access them via /Applications/Utilities/Console. Select “User Reports” from the sidebar. Control click on a report name and select “Reveal in Finder” to get the file to attach to the bug.

Regards,
John Ralls