[GNC] Snap Package Manager

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:23:22 EDT 2018

Hi:

Is anyone using Snap Package manage?  I installed SnapD on my Linux Mint
18.2 and tried installing an app, but after completing the installation,
the app was not listed in my applications.

I found GC 2.6.21 listed in Snap packages.  I am currently using GC
2.6.17 (the latest from getdebs.net). I would like to upgrade but
considering my experience with my attempted installation of another
application, I am leery.

If I try to install GC 2.6.21 using Snapd, would I need to uninstall GC
2.6.17 first?

Regards,

Les