[GNC] support

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 16 16:11:28 EDT 2018

Hi,

Maroon <maroon at prolane.net> writes:

> Hi Adrien,,
>
> Thank you for your answer,
> What you mentioned is clear
> The point is : if I issued an invoice by mistake to a specific customer ,
> so I need to change the customer of that invoice,
>
> that’s not doable ,!!!

Yes, it is.  If you issued an invoice to the incorrect customer, then
you need to:

0) Make sure the invoice is not posted
1) Click on Edit Invoice.  This will pop up the Invoice Dialog similar
   to when you first created it.
2) Click on "Select" next to the customer
3) Select the correct customer
4) Click "OK" in the edit-invoice dialog

Now the invoice will be attached to the new customer.

> One more thing we noticed is that if you create a new invoice with same
> invoice number it create it with no issue , so you get 2 invoices under
> the same number ( this shouldn’t happen by the way)

The invoice number has no meaning within GnuCash.

If you want to ensure you don't get duplicates then let gnucash
auto-number them for you.