[GNC] support

Earl's Furniture social at earlsfurniture.biz
Mon Apr 16 16:29:24 EDT 2018

Derek,

I haven’t checked yet to see if there is a bug filed, but the invoice/bill entry window has ‘edit’ buttons next to the customer/vendor and job fields. But those buttons don’t work as you noted, you have to click the ‘edit’ icon on the toolbar.

Now that there are no labels on the toolbar in some OSes, I can see how people will get confused and click them instead and wonder why it isn’t working.

Perhaps those edit buttons were intended to work at some point and aren’t finished?

If no bug is yet filed, I’ll create one later.

Regards,
Adrien

p.s. - I had already answered that user’s question I’m pretty sure. I’ll try to dig up the message link.