[GNC] installation freezes

John Grillot john.grillot at att.net
Mon Apr 16 19:47:16 EDT 2018

Here is the screen shot

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Atkins [mailto:warlord at MIT.EDU]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 4:22 PM
To: John Grillot <john.grillot at att.net>
Cc: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Subject: Re: installation freezes

John,

"John Grillot" < <mailto:john.grillot at att.net> john.grillot at att.net> writes:

> I have windows 10 home. I tried to install your software that I

> downloaded thursdau and again yesterdat. I tried running the install

> as administrator and again not as admin. The install freezes at this

> point (I can do other tasks so I know the computer isn't frozen.  Also

> after I end the task, the foreground is killed but there is still what

> must be a background task running. Here is where the install freezes.

I'm not sure what you're trying to show here.  Your message ends at "here is
where the install freezes" without any additional information.

Did you try to insert an image to show where it freezes?

PP-ASEL-IA     N1NWH

        <mailto:warlord at MIT.EDU> warlord at MIT.EDU                        PGP
key available