[GNC] installation freezes

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 20:44:38 EDT 2018

I didn't notice the paperclip icon at the top right in Gmail until John
sent the second message which also seemed to be missing the attachment.
The actual attachment cannot be seen because it is way down below the
bottom of the browser window.

My forehead is getting very flat from all the slapping lately!

David C