[GNC] installation freezes

randix butterandsalt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 23:49:58 EDT 2018

Understanding that everyone wants the latest and greatest (yesterday, if not
today), the fact is, clearly, there are issues, whatever they are, with
installing, running version 3.0 on Windows 10.  I may be deaf and blind, but
not hearing/seeing any Window 10 users who are running 3.0 without an
issue...assuming they can get it to run.

As painful as it is, I have opted, and would suggest others who desire to
run GnuCash under Windows 10, to just do it using version 2.6.21 and wait a
few months until "whoever" works out "whatever" that is clearly causing the
problem with 3.0 in Windows 10.

Back to my cave.