[GNC] installation freezes

Ken Pyzik pyz01 at cox.net
Tue Apr 17 00:18:23 EDT 2018

Radix -- while I agree mostly with your assessment -- I have installed
version 3.0 on Windows 10 version 1803 (latest Windows build) and I have had
no issues with it.  In fact, I have been running with it for two weeks now
with no issue.

Now -- that is not to say that there could still be some bugs with version
3.0 when using some of the non-essential features.   Also, look into the
build of Windows 10 -- MS has also been found to deliver "beta" versions of
dlls or other extensions in what is supposed to be "ready" versions of
Windows.

Either way -- what you are saying may be correct in many cases -- just not
for mine.

Ken