[GNC] installation freezes

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 00:43:39 EDT 2018

We each have our own expectations.

It is important to read the list of known problems included in the release
announcement and to read comments in this user list to see if any of these
issues are deal breakers to the migration to this release.

I, for one, am not ready to make the plunge.  One reason is that I use
Gnucash on several different computers,  two different Windows machines and
several Linux flavors on other machines.  I would want to wait until I can
update all of them.

David C