[GNC] Downloading Mac Intel Version 3 gives me 2.6.19

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Apr 17 20:03:06 EDT 2018

> On Apr 17, 2018, at 2:14 PM, Glen Byram (Gmail) <glen83501 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Probably just something I am doing but as per the subject, I download Gnucash-Intel-3.0-1.dmg but when I install it the Gnucash App says it is version 2.6.19.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

I just downloaded the dmg using the link at https://www.gnucash.org and it's very definitely GnuCash-3.0.

Maybe you didn't install it?  This isn't the App Store, you have to double-click on the downloaded file to mount the disk image then drag GnuCash from the disk image to your Applications folder (or wherever you want to put it; it doesn't care).

Regards,
John Ralls