[GNC] GnuCash 3.0-1 on Mac OS X 10.13.4: can't parse user file

Anthony Dardis adardis at runbox.com
Tue Apr 17 17:38:35 EDT 2018

First, many many thanks for this great program! Have been using it for
years.

3.0-1 installed on my machine, opened, looks beautiful, can navigate
around in my file. Saved the file, closed program. On reopening, GnuCash
reported that it couldn't parse user file. I tried opening my file using
2.6.19 and got the same (or a very similar) message. So I restored the
file from a backup and have gone back to 2.6.19.

--Tony