[GNC] Is it safe to update?

DaveC49 davidcousens at bigpond.com
Wed Apr 18 18:53:58 EDT 2018

Hi ,
I upgraded from v2.6.19 to v3.0 recently. I had some initial build problems,
mainly to do with not having cleared out the previous versions libraries and
my own lack of understanding of CMake, but otherwise pretty painless. No
problems opening my datafiles and so far looks good. There have been changes
in the storage of the user data (different location but it automatically
creates the new user data for v3.0 and gives you the option of retaining the
previous data in place should you need to revert) but as far as I know none
in the main (XML) data file.

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens