[GNC] Version 3.0 does not record a scheduled transaction properly on Windows 10

Keith N. McKenna keith.mckenna at comcast.net
Wed Apr 18 17:46:38 EDT 2018

I have a scheduled transaction that fires on the third Wednesday of the
month to record my Social Security disbursement. The transaction is set
to create automatically.  Today when I opened GnuCash it informed me
that the transaction was created yet when I look in the Checking Account
the deposit is not recorded. When I check the Income Account the other
half of the transaction is recorded properly. I do not see this listed
as a known problem in the Release Announcement for 3.0. Should this be
submitted as a bug? GnuCash version is:Version: 3.0.
Build ID: git 3.0+ (2018-04-01)

Regards
Keith McKenna