[GNC] Version 3.0 does not record a scheduled transaction properly on Windows 10

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 19:01:25 EDT 2018

First, I am puzzled by header on your message because it does not show
Gnucash-user at gnucash.org as an addressee but it seems to have been
forwarded to me through the maillist so I suppose everyone has gotten a
copy.

Second, while you say that you only saw the new transaction in the income
account, you did not say whether it had the correct date , whether there
was a transfer account visible there, and whether it was the asset account
that you expected it to be.  This could be an important clue to whatever is
causing this apparent anomaly.

David C

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 4:46 PM, Keith N. McKenna <keith.mckenna at comcast.net