[GNC] Missing Transaction

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:43:16 EDT 2018

Raymond,

The most likely problem  is that GnuCash did not detect that it was a new
transaction.  That can happen foe a variety of reasons depending on which
file format is imported, the method used and which version of GnuCash you
are using.
For a better answer let us know exactly which version of GnuCash you have,
your OS and details of what you did.

When you say that you connected with Quicken do you mean that you used
Quicken to download into Quicken first then export to GnuCash?  Obviously
you don't want to continue with that.

David C