[GNC] Gnucash 3.0 Crashing

Bruce Michael bruce at consultbcm.com
Fri Apr 27 23:36:50 EDT 2018

I recently bought a new computer and then tried to access a file on Dropbox
that had my accounting data.  The file was created with a previous version
of Gnucash.  I installed v3.0 on the new computer and when i tried to
access the file it said that it was locked and gave me the choice of
opening it read-only, opening anyways, open another file or quitting.  I
have tried the first two and when I due the program crashes.  Now, this
message pops up whenever I try to open Gnucash and I cannot access my
data.  I went to my old computer and I can still open the file with the
previous version.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bruce