[GNC] quotes - internal server error

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Apr 28 11:11:51 EDT 2018

Please remember to copy the list on all replies.

I tried munging my key and found that alphavantage didn’t seem to care, so that’s probably not a source of the problem.

You could try the URL
https://www.alphavantage.co/query?function=TIME_SERIES_DAILY&outputsize=compact&datatype=json&apikey=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&symbol=JNJ <https://www.alphavantage.co/query?function=TIME_SERIES_DAILY&outputsize=compact&datatype=json&apikey=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&symbol=JNJ>

In your browser, replacing XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX with your API key. You should get a several-mont JSON dump of JNJ price history.

If that works then I’d suspect that something is wrong with the networking setup in your perl installation. Running gnc-fq-update might help.

Regards,
John Ralls