[GNC] quotes - internal server error

Anne Bartley ambartley at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 28 11:28:08 EDT 2018

I tried the URL  and got good data going back to early December. I had already done something similar which suggested to me that the problem isn’t at Alphavantage.

I tried gnc-fq-update and got this reponse:

Database was generated on Sat, 18 Apr 2018 14:48:16 GMT

Date::Manip is up to date (6.61).

Finance::Quote is up to date (1.47).

I appreciate your help. I hope you’ll have another suggestion.

Anne