[GNC] new v3.0 install Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 12:18:50 EDT 2018

I was not able to install the swig2.0......  says it's not available and
there is something else.

I looked and found that swig2.0 is quite old and the newer version is 3.xxx
or something.

Do I need the newer version?

so, I DL the gnucase file then extract it.... do I need to create the
gnucase file?

I would then cd to the gnucase folder and run the second part of the
directions.