[GNC] GnuCash 3.1 Released

Richard Ullger rullger at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:17:10 EDT 2018

I Have built 3.1 on Arch Linux and upgraded from 2.6.21 to 3.1.

When I started gnucash, I received no settings migration notices. The
last file used was opened with only the accounts tab displayed. None of
the account registers I had open in 2.6.21 have been opened in 3.1 and
none of my saved reports from 2.6.21 are available in 3.1.

The opened file is marked as requiring saving but I haven't performed a
save yet in case it screws something up.

None of the files in .gnucash have been copied to .local/share/gnucash
and the .local/share/gnucash/books folder is empty.

Can I copy the relevant .gcm file from .gnucash/books to
.local/share/gnucash/books to get the open registers back and the
saved-reports-2.4 from .gnucash to .local/share/gnucash to get the saved
reports back?

Regards,

Richard