[GNC] Change text color

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 1 02:07:21 EDT 2018

I managed to get the inspector running on MacOS. Wow, this is way different than 3.18.

So, try this:

#account_tree button
#account_tree header button

also

#account_tree label
#account_tree header label

Note, I discovered that font/letter rules don’t work on the buttons, only on the labels. (but you *can* set the foreground color with ‘color:’ on the buttons however)

I haven’t figured it all out yet, but it seems all of the buttons (and labels) are children of ‘#account_tree header'. So the descendent style works either way. (with or without specifying ‘header’) And there are no other pertinent button or label descendants to get messy. (at least not for now)

#account_tree

simply styles the rest of the page, but I’ve found that the letter-spacing rule doesn’t work there. (it does work on the header labels)

Though these do (in addition to the background-color and color):

font-family
font-size
font-weight

Note, there is also this:

.GncAccountPage

which styles the area of the sheet above the header around (and behind) the totals button bar.

Note, you could subsitute .GncTreeView for #account_tree as that class is also assigned to this widget, but it might also be assigned to other widgets used on other tabs. So if you want to stay safe, stick with the ID #account_tree.

Regards,
Adrien