[GNC] Change text color

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 13:00:27 EDT 2018

Em qua, 1 de ago de 2018 às 02:08, Adrien Monteleone <
adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> escreveu:

> I managed to get the inspector running on MacOS. Wow, this is way
> different than 3.18.

>From the similarity of behaviors you reported, I already imagined that what
worked on the Mac would work on Windows.

Well ... I tested  in Windows:

#account_tree button
#account_tree header button

and

#account_tree label
#account_tree header label

and all works like a charm! 😀

The difference is that in the first the color of the text only appears when
GnuCash receives focus and background-color affect the entire head, in the
second the color of the text becomes permanent and background-color does
not affect the entire head just where the text is.

This all works in Windows:

#account_tree header button {
   font-family: Arial;
   font-size: 15;
   color: lime;
   background-color: steelblue;
   border-color: white;
   letter-spacing: 2px;
}

I left the "header" text to be clearer to what it refers to.

font-weight:bold did not work :(

Now we have what we need to stylize the head!

> .GncAccountPage
>
> which styles the area of the sheet above the header around (and behind)
> the totals button bar.
>
> Note, you could subsitute .GncTreeView for #account_tree as that class is
> also assigned to this widget, but it might also be assigned to other
> widgets used on other tabs. So if you want to stay safe, stick with the ID
> #account_tree.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien

.GncAccountPage {
  color: lime;
}

and

#account_tree .GncAccountPage {
  color: lime;
}

did not work :(
Is this written right?

I think we may already have enough information to start a litle theme for
Gnucash!
Better would dominate the areas but this seems to be more difficult and
maybe in the wrong place to do so.

This is a MOD in action! 😎

Regards
GTI