[GNC] Cash Flow Report Question

Martijn Heuts usadutchies at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 1 10:55:34 EDT 2018

Hello,
On the Cash Flow report:"Money out of selected accounts goes to"I have a listing of "Assets:Accounts Receivable"
Am I incorrect that this should not be there?
Is it possible an invoice got un-posted, a change was made,
the invoice was posted again, but the money did not got re-applied?
If not, why would it show here, and is there any way I can tracewhere this amount comes from? It looks like it might be a sum of differentamounts together.
Any help/insight is appreciated. Thanks and have a blessed day!
Martijn