[GNC] Cash Flow Report Question

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Aug 6 14:22:17 EDT 2018

Honestly, I’ve yet to make heads or tails of that report and have it even remotely look useful to tell me anything about my financial activity. Certainly, the default account selections produce some odd results as you noticed. Perhaps I have to play with the account selection to get something useful.

Specifically, there might be reasons money goes ’to’ A/R. Possibly a refund situation, maybe something with a credit note is involved. I don’t think an unlinked payment would be the issue because that would be a credit to A/R not a debit. Payments are credits to A/R and debits to the payment method—checking, cash, etc. The fact that it gets unlinked to clear an invoice doesn’t change the transaction itself.

Regards,
Adrien