[GNC] Compile of 3.2 fails

Michael mjchurchil at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 17:07:23 EDT 2018

Thanks Steve,  I'll try the setup you used.  I was able to build 2.6.21
with my approach, but it doesn't use cmake.

I did notice the line with ice-9/boot... and the undefined variable, but
had no idea what it was about.  Apparently it is common with scheme.

The path where the other .go files have been put is
$HOME/build-32/lib/gnucash/scm/ccache/2.0/gnucash so it seems there is a
valid place to put the core-utils.go file, but i'm really not sure.

I see how you did the build and will give it a try.  Mike