[GNC] Compile of 3.2 fails

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Aug 4 11:40:32 EDT 2018

The symbol gnc-build-userdata-path is defined in libgnc-core-utils.so or it
should be. It is a new symbol for gnucash 3.x.

Is the install of gnucash 2.6 installed in /usr or /usr/local ? Then your
build may be picking up the wrong libgnc-core-utils.so.

What do you get when you enter
type gnucash
on a terminal ?

Do you have amended the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable for your user
account (or systemwide) ?

Another thing to try is to clear guile's local build cache in
$HOME/.cache/guile/ccache
There may still be precompiled files in there from a previous build though
it's less likely this matters here.

Geert