[GNC] Edit Report options> Fancy Invoice > Default stylesheet

Andres Muniz Piniella a75576 at alumni.tecnun.edu.es
Sun Aug 5 07:00:27 EDT 2018

Hi Adrien,
Thanks this helps but my costume style sheet that needs changing on my
Fancy Invoice window. Maybe I got my work flow wrong and there is a
more efficient way?

Work flow as follows:
Report> Business> Fancy Invoice

A new empty tap is open so I press the gear button to edit report
options.
This new pop up title "fancy invoice" has a drop down menu for
stylesheet that is set to "default" I want it to set to a style sheet
"Technicolor".

Then the only thing I would need to do is look for the invoice number.

Unless there is a way to go from "Post invoice to chart to accounts"
directly to open the ready to print Technicolor stiled fancy invoice?

quote:
"
Does ?GnuCash > Preferences > Business > Report for Printing:? not
allow you to select your custom invoice?

This should control what is the default as far as I can tell.

Regards,
Adrien

"

--