[GNC] Edit Report options> Fancy Invoice > Default stylesheet

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Aug 6 05:56:49 EDT 2018

Op zondag 5 augustus 2018 13:00:27 CEST schreef Andres Muniz Piniella:
> Hi Adrien,
> Thanks this helps but my costume style sheet that needs changing on my
> Fancy Invoice window. Maybe I got my work flow wrong and there is a
> more efficient way?

The stylesheet is a default option added to each report. If you want to
override it you can use the
gnc:option-set-value
function in the options-generator code similar to how it's done for the date
option in the aging report:
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/maint/gnucash/report/business-reports/
aging.scm#L345

Obviously you'll have to work with the General->Stylesheet option in this case
so the parameters to gnc:lookup-option need to be tweaked slightly: optname-
to-date should become gnc:optname-stylesheet.

Regards,

Geert