[GNC] More Price Editor questions

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 22:58:54 EDT 2018

Keith,

I think that you have the latest version that is pre-packaged for Ubuntu
16.04. I am running the same version.

There are later versions for Windows and Mac but they are not likely any
better at downloading stock prices through AlphaVantage and they have other
open bugs that make them unsuitable for some users.  See the release notes
for version 3.2  Version 3.3 is scheduled for September 30.

There are instructions for rolling your own Linux version of release 3.2
but there has been an ongoing discussion about various details in doing
that which you should review before taking the plunge to try that.

That is my opinion.

David C