[GNC] Finance : Quote not working

Kevin Thorne thornesonthego at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 04:30:50 EDT 2018

Hi,

When running Gnucash I can’t get any stock quote updates for Australia ASX or USA Nasdaq or NSE or any currency updates.
I have run the install price retrieval install and from what I can see all ok but cant get any info

Please help

Running Perl 1.47
GnuCash 3.2
Windows 10
Have Alphavantage API key

Have entered the API key in Gnucash 3.2 and added it to the environment file

Tried running gnc-fq-dump alphavantage  wow.ax and get the following

C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin>perl gnc-fq-dump -v alphavantage wow.ax
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
    symbol: wow.ax (deduced)     <=== required
      date: ** missing **        <=== recommended
  currency: ** missing **        <=== required
      last:                      <=\
       nav:                      <=== one of these
     price:                      <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

** This stock quote cannot be used by GnuCash!

All fields returned by Finance::Quote for stock wow.ax

stock           field  value
wow.ax       errormsg: Expected ALPHAVANTAGE_API_KEY to be set; get an API key at https://www.alphavantage.co
wow.ax           last: **missing**
wow.ax            nav: **missing**