[GNC] Forcing a single payment to split across invoices with the older one not being paid in full

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Aug 6 17:01:16 EDT 2018

Success!

Thank you very much.

That was significantly less painful than I imagined.

If the payment window gets updated to handle this all the better, but I can certainly live with this.

Also, thanks again for the ‘disabling automatic payments’ point, I think that’s been my major source of frustration when unposting invoices/bills that I need to edit and re-post. I certainly don’t mind manually re-applying payments if that saves me the trouble of working with the Lots window to fix a mess.

Regards,
Adrien