[GNC] Change text color

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 8 11:46:29 EDT 2018

Sorry, by ‘in front’ I thought you meant ‘left-to-right’ I didn’t think of ‘towards the viewer’. Yes, you can style .combo box directly, but that doesn’t affect the entire button. The button also has a border and a background image. (which fills the area around that box) If you want to style the entire button the same, you can skip .combo box and just style .combo and override the background-image.

See my previous post with garish colors.

So you’d do this:

.combo {
  background-color: dimgray;
  background-image: none;