[GNC] Change text color

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:09:28 EDT 2018

Em qua, 8 de ago de 2018 às 11:48, Adrien Monteleone <
adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> escreveu:

> Sorry, by ‘in front’ I thought you meant ‘left-to-right’ I didn’t think of
> ‘towards the viewer’. Yes, you can style .combo box directly, but that
> doesn’t affect the entire button. The button also has a border and a
> background image. (which fills the area around that box) If you want to
> style the entire button the same, you can skip .combo box and just style
> .combo and override the background-image.
>
> See my previous post with garish colors.
>
> So you’d do this:
>
> .combo {
>   background-color: dimgray;
>   background-image: none;
> }

Thank you Adrien,

This produced the latest results I was looking for and pretty much
completes my yearnings for now.

I was looking for a new selector and what I needed was a property
(background-image: none;) in a selector that I had discovered myself.

Regards
GTI