[GNC] Change text color

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 19:09:04 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I almost have no problems and doubts with GnuCash, I know enough for what I
need, so I can dedicate myself to the appearance of it.

I'm attaching here my ini (Windows ->
C:\Users\"USER"\AppData\Local\gtk-3.0\settings.ini) and css (Windows ->
C:\Users\"USER"\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash\gtk-3.0.css) files to stylize
GnuCash for dark theme on Windows. This one is with colors and sizes
exaggerated because it was necessary to identify the visual elements,
adjust to your liking.

To view this visual style, just copy these files to the address described
above and close and open GnuCash.

It's incomplete and error-prone, but it can stylize much of the CG and
produce lovely visual effects and fix visual deficiencies.

Here in this my attached css file is a synthesis of this thread and all my
work with the help of colleagues here.

I hope it will be useful to you, I would be satisfied only with thanks.

And we are also looking forward to seeing the updated stylized css of
Adrien and Peter.

It would be a good idea if everyone posted their css here or somewhere more
appropriate so we could appreciate them.

Here is the first GnuCash css styler file, ENJOY!

Regards
GTI