[GNC] Reconciliation being undone without warning

Anthony Marrian anthony at gardensmontessori.com
Mon Aug 13 05:01:58 EDT 2018

I see. So, it only affects the NUM field. Wouldn't it be more sensible to put up the warning, but allow the user to edit without the transaction becoming unreconciled? I don't use that field for cheque numbers. I use it for voucher numbers. Often vouchers come to light long after the reconciliation, so I enter their numbers then. As it happens, I want to move away from storing paper and use the Associate File With Transaction routine instead. However, that's currently not a possibility because the path set in preferences is ignored (defaults to Recent), so the time involved having to re-select the correct folder each time is prohibitive.