[GNC] GnuCash Theme Library

Peter Jackson jackson at fastmail.net
Tue Aug 14 02:01:39 EDT 2018

Michael, I think this is a good idea. There certainly is much more to be
discovered, and there are conflicts and associations that could be
unravelled. It's a matter of time and inclination, and needs the
participation of someone like Adrien who knows his way around the code. As
for me, I can tolerate a few imperfections if the overall appearance is
pleasing.
Peter