[GNC] File Format Documentation (Bug 777893)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 16 11:09:57 EDT 2018

Adrien Monteleone <adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> writes:

> As a linux user trying to use the repo version, I’ve never had to
> separately install sqlite to my recollection. Certainly, it’s part of
> the preps for building if sqlite support is intended. But even then, I
> don’t recall separate installation. It was already there when I
> checked. I can certainly attest that MacOS does not require separate
> installation of software.

The SQLite DBD is delivered with both the MacOS and Windows GnuCash
packages.

And yes, if you're building from source then it's LIKELY you will wind
up pulling the SQLite DBD.  But if you're just running "dnf install
gnucash", then it might not be there automatically.