[GNC] File Format Documentation, v. 2

MycoGeo georgeriner at mycogeo.com
Thu Aug 16 23:19:20 EDT 2018

Do people have experience with different load/save times with the different formats?

A long while back, I experimented with storing gnucash data on a MySQL server on a NAS, so it was over the LAN.  I didn’t find the save/load times different than saving/loading from the compressed XML format on the local machine.

Gnucash 2.x.16
Windows 10

Sent from my iPad