[GNC] File Format Documentation, v. 2

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Aug 17 00:27:50 EDT 2018

I would think that is a ‘mileage varies’ sort of issue based on your computer specs and in the case of remote access, network latency, which is variable for anyone. I don’t think a hard comparison is possible as a generalized statement, there are just too many variables.

If you’re looking for personal anecdotes, I prefer sqlite3 over xml on MacOS, but that’s for the ability to query the db. I suppose it performs equally well best I can tell. I never shut the app down save for rare occasion or experimentation, so I can’t attest to load times.

Regards,
Adrien