[GNC] mysql backend, second user (lock, for example)

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Aug 19 04:57:40 EDT 2018

Gnucash will put a lock on the database as long as it's in use by one user. If a second user tries to open it that user will be presented with a warning tje db is still in use by ssomeone else. So you can't accidentally be working on an open db with two users at once. If you ignore the warning you may end up with data loss though.

Regards
Geert