[GNC] GC 3.2 Import Price File CSV

Deva - pobox.deva at outlook.in
Sun Aug 19 07:25:36 EDT 2018

Hmmm… Other than what Sebastien suggested, one other thing I can think of is to delete the commodity in your gnucash datafile and recreate it.

Perhaps you can try what I did. Just create a new blank datafile and setup this single security of ABF.L for testing. You don’t need any accounts as such. Then import and see what happens. If that works, then something in your main datafile is inconsistent with the import definition.

Do you have multiple definitions of accounts using ABF.L security or multiple definitions of ABF.L itself setup in different namespaces (perhaps for different brokerage accounts)? Not sure why that would cause a problem, but if the test datafile with a single definition works, then that might be an area to look at.

Since you are using m-d-y for dates, is your locale still UK or some other? Reason I ask is because your security currency is GBP, but if your locale is set to imply some other, then that might be causing a problem.

Sorry, grasping at straws here! Wish I could be of better help…

Cheers.