[GNC] Gnucash 3 in the Debian / Ubuntu pipeline?

GWB gwb at 2realms.com
Tue Aug 21 23:32:12 EDT 2018

Yes, thank you, I may try building from source.  Has there ever been a
standalone .deb package for GnuCash?  I don't know what the flatpack
is, but it occurs to me that for linux, debian, etc., a 3.x .deb might
be worthwhile.  But I don't think I have seen a .deb package on the
download links at GnuCash.org.

If not, is that intentional?  Some distros are good with
"automagically" finding and installing dependencies when using .deb
packages, and some are not.  Source may be less hassle anyway on some
distros.